Based In Tunbridge Wells, proudly servicing Kent and Sussex.
- Certificated sweeping of Solid Fuel, Oil and Gas Flues on all Domestic and Commercial Properties
- Aga/Rayburn maintenance and servicing
- Conventional open fires to large inglenooks
- Using traditional rods, brushes and BVC industrial vacuum, leaving no mess
- Power sweeping using modern HETAS approved equipment if the situation requires
Woodstove and Fireplace Installation
As a HETAS Registered Woodstove and Fireplace Installer you can be safe in the knowledge that I have been trained and assessed to carry out compliant work.
- Certificate of compliance issued upon completion of an installation
- Advise on choice of woodstove or fireplace that best meets your needs
- Chimney liner installation
It is essential to carry out regular Inspection of your Stove or Fireplace in accordance to manufactures instruction to be safe and get the best performance and efficiency.
- Door glass and rope seal. Replace if needed
- Fire Bricks to check for cracks and general condition. Replace if broken or cracked
- Inspection and cleaning of air dampers and other internal stove components
- Inspection of stove pipe and spigot joint, Replace Sealant or Fire Cement if needed
- Inspection of register/closure plate. Reseal if Necessary
- Pot & Cowl Inspection
Chimney Inspection & Maintenance
Chimney Flue inspection to check the overall condition of the chimney and highlight and identify any blockages or problem areas. The condition of your Chimney Stack is vitally important.
- Repointing or Re-Flaunching in order to make it safe or weatherproof
- New Chimney Pot
- Complete Chimney Rebuilds